I saw these on her website several months ago and just knew that they would be the perfect thing for my harvest decor!

Aren't they pretty! This is the pile of the small ones before we added them to the branches that I had placed in galvanized french containers. Once we got going they weren't all that hard to make...of course my friends who were helping me until midnight the night before might not agree.

I also made some large puffs to place on the bar. The Harvest Celebration is held downtown at the train station and while the building is beautiful and very cool the ceilings are VERY tall and it takes a lot of color and big arrangements to make any impact. You can't really tell in the picture below but the bar was converted from the old ticket counter. Behind all that tulle are all the signs for the different cities and the time zone clocks.
It was a fantastic event and one that I love being a part of. If you didn't make it down this year then you definitely have to put it on your calender for next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment