Friday, October 8, 2010

Procrastination....

....may be my favorite thing to do! I have about a five hundred things that I need to be working on but what am I doing instead? Playing on Olioboard! If you haven't seen this it is kinda like the fashion Polyvore but with decorating. I haven't quite mastered all the nuances yet but I have had so much fun pulling together different ideas.



This is one that I did using Autumn colors. For some reason I am really into these colors right now. I think that they are so warm and cozy and also a little bit retro. And we all know how I feel about retro...


And then I did what I really would like my bedroom to look like. Now, let me just say that not half of of this furniture would fit in my current bedroom....and also I am not allowed to do any redecorating of my condo (with the exclusion of the living room rug) but I really love the idea of a really feminine and glamorous bedroom. And I am really into wallpapers right now, I never thought I would say that but there are so many beautiful and well done papers out there right now that I just can't seem to help myself.

Well now that I have put off working on REAL client stuff for an hour, I better get back to business!

No comments:

Post a Comment