Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Business of Cards

Well there are some major changes happening right not in the life and land of the Swell Belle. Some very very exciting (and very very stressful!) things. I can't really elaborate yet on what all is going on, but it has put me in the need for new business cards! Of course needing to get as much bang for my buck as possible but also wanting something unique and different I headed right over to Etsy.
And promptly went from the Swell Belle to smitten kitten!
Look how cute all the cards are, I love that they are both artsy and professional.
I found them all in the shop Go Go Snap! They have lots of other vintage looking paper goods that you should check out!

I think that I will either go with this one...


or this one.

I like the colors on this one, but think that all the decor may be a little distracting.

These next few I think are great but maybe not as professional as I need.



I love all vintage circus stuff but I think that this image would be more appropriate for an invitation.


And of course...no matter how apropos this image may seem...I have a feeling it would scare clients off!

(all images courtesy of Go Go Snap)

1 comment:

  1. I really like the silver with squiggles. The one with the man running is pretty funny. Can't wait to see you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete