Okay this may be old news to everyone else but I don't get out a lot. However I was very excited when I stumbled across a new division of Forever 21 tonight while trying to find a cheap clutch for this weekend (cause ya know, it makes sense to buy it for $6.95 and then pay $25 to have it overnighted!) The new line is called Love 21 and it is being touted as "offering a more sophisticated, modest fit than Forever 21" which I am taking to mean "for old people". Not that I am old...I am just past my days of mini-skirts and tube tops. Anyways, I put everything that I liked in the shopping cart...

and amazingly the total came to $252.60. Totally cool in these budget minded times!
Not a bad deal for all of those clothes. I will definitely have to check it out.
ReplyDelete